Sunday, July 31, 2011

What is acid reflux, and is the same of heartburn?

Acid Reflux Symptom

I rebooted from heartburn and a little 'suffering. I found a way to cope without drugs. But what is acid reflux and it is just another term for heartburn or something else?

Acid Reflux Symptom

In fact, I found that heartburn is a symptom of reflux. In fact, it is one of the main symptoms. In most cases it is the result of poor digestion. So if you're too fast, not eating properly then you can chewa candidate for this condition.

Acid Reflux Symptom

Often pain or discomfort that may radiate to the neck due to burp, or almost want to vomit. It 'really a painful feeling, my word.

Acid Reflux Symptom

So given that heartburn is a symptom, and other symptoms, you should know about? Remember that not everyone has the same symptoms. It is experiencing these symptoms, only a fewthem.

Regurgitation

I briefly mentioned this over the other. If you have acid backup bitter or sour in the mouth or throat of experience, this is called regurgitation.

Hiccup

Frequent hiccups, which will continue for a period longer than the symptom of acid reflux. And 'a symptom that I did not know at all.

Rots

Frequent burping or belching isassociated with acid reflux. And 'a symptom that some actually filed foods'm

Cough

A chronic cough, dry or sore throat is a symptom of reflux. This is not a symptom that I experienced.

Nausea

Some people of nausea as a symptom of reflux. New, this is not one that I've ever seen.

Now that we have an idea, somesymptoms of acid reflux and heartburn is one of these symptoms, what exactly is the cause of this condition?

When I started to have reflux symptoms, I began to antacid tablets. It seemed that the short-term work. But over time I needed to make changes to my diet and lifestyle if I had to be a long-lasting relief from heartburn and acid reflux to obtain.

So whatAcid reflux is and what should we do?

The most important thing to do is not to ignore them. I discovered through my doctor, if not to treat acid reflux, may worsen and lead to severe reflux, causing more problems with the esophagus.

What is acid reflux, and is the same of heartburn?

Acid Reflux Symptom

No comments:

Post a Comment